Looking for a Golden Retriever to rescue in Las Vegas?
That’s great news!
There are a few Golden Retriever rescues in Las Vegas and Nevada in general, and this blog post will show you them.
You’ll also see:
- Golden Retriever rescues near Las Vegas
- 3 other little-known ways to find a rescue Golden if the Godlen Retriever rescues are all out
- And some great resources for you when you do get to bring home your Golden retriever
Let’s dive in!
Golden Retriever Rescues In Las Vegas, Nevada
The main Golden Retriever rescues in Las Vegas, Nevada are:
Golden Retriever Rescue of Southern Nevada
Location: Las Vegas
Retriever Rescue of Las Vegas
Location: Las Vegas
Golden Retriever Rescues Near Las Vegas, Nevada
If the two Golden Retriever rescues above don’t have any dogs for you, you can also look at rescues in nearby states.
Here’s where you can find them:
- Golden Retriever Rescues in Oregon
- Golden Retriever Rescues in California
- Golden Retriever Rescues in Utah
- Golden Retriever Rescues in Arizona
3 Little-Known Ways To Find A Rescue Golden Retriever
If the Golden Retriever rescues in Nevada and the surrounding states don’t have a Golden for you, don’t worry — there are three other ways to find one.
The first way is to get involved in your local Golden Retriever Facebook groups.
If they have to give up their Golden, some people would rather find a new home for them themselves, instead of going through an official rescue.
Often, the first place they turn to is their local Golden Retriever Facebook groups, so if you keep an eye in there, you might find your Golden opportunity.
Just be sure to watch out for scammers!
(Watch this video about the UGLY truth about Golden Retrievers for more on scammers)
The second way is to check with your local animal shelters.
Shelters get new animals every day and they sometimes will get a Golden.
Yes, this may be a long shot, since Goldens are likely to get picked up right away, but you could get lucky.
Also, you might find another dog that steals your heart in there!
The final way to find a Golden looking for a new home is to get involved with your local Golden Retriever club.
You might get insider information on a Golden who needs a new home, or you might meet someone who needs to give up their dog for some reason.
This is another long shot, but I’ve found that the more Golden lovers you know, the more likely you are to stumble into one who needs your loving home.
Golden Retriever Resources & Tips
If you’re still trying to decide if a Golden Retriever is the right dog for you, or if you want to learn more about the breed, check out these articles:
- The Complete Guide To Golden Retrievers (Puppies, Price, Facts, Shedding & More)
- Golden Retriever vs. Labrador Retriever [16 Factors To Help You Choose]
- Is A Golden Retriever Right For Me? [Quiz]
- How Much Do Golden Retrievers Cost? (Initial Price & Yearly Costs)
- 63 Golden Retriever Facts You (Probably) Didn’t Know
- 17 Tips To Manage Golden Retriever Shedding (& Keep Your House Clean)
Adopting A Golden Retriever
When you rescue a Golden Retriever, you’re saving a life and making yours much more joyful.
It can be a difficult journey, but it’s more than worth it with all the fluffy hugs and slobbery kisses you’ll get.
Have you rescued a Golden before?
Let me know down in the comments!
And if you want to learn more about whether or not a Golden Retriever is right for you, take this quiz!